The confidentiality of your personal data is a priority for us, SC Medical Device Store SRL, based in Voluntari, Blvd. Pipera Street no. 1 / I, the Admax building, registered with the Trade Register under no. J23 / 4289 / 11.08.2017, CUI RO36765608, specializing in the distribution, installation and service of medical devices.
This document has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the website www.medicaldevicestore.ro.
For this reason, we endeavor to process your personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the data protection legislation applicable in Romania, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”).
What data do we process and for what purpose?
- If you are a customer or potential customer interested in our products and offers and request details through the “Request Offer” or “Send” form in the Contact section of medicaldevicestore.ro, personal data processed in this case: name, email, phone, city or county, will be used strictly to provide you with the necessary information and to conduct communication between you and Medical Device Store. Keeping in touch with us representing your acceptance to process it for this purpose. To be contacted for the same purposes mentioned above, these may also be disclosed to our colleagues or collaborators.
- If you are or have become a Medical Device Store client, additional data will be required to process, invoice, delivery of the order, which you will be subsequently provided. We use your relevant personal data to maintain our contractual relationship with our business partner (including a vendor) for the same purpose previously mentioned.
- If you place an order or contact us using your Facebook or Google account, the Medical Device Store will process the public profile data displayed by those applications: username, e-mail address and / or phone number. These data will be used outside of that platform only to the extent you have requested it, to provide you with an offer or the necessary data to conclude a contract between us and you.
- If you request additional information about our activity by telephone, personal data such as name and / or phone number will be used only with your consent and only for the purpose of providing you with what you have requested. Your data will not be used for other purposes and will not be processed for a longer period than is necessary, with the guarantee of their security
Processing purposes are:
- Service and product provision: We use your personal information to provide the requested services and / or deliver the ordered products.
- Communication: We use contact information to communicate with you about your requests and any other relevant aspects of the collaboration or possible collaboration between us. We rely in this case on the fulfillment of our contract as the basis of the processing.
- Data processing as a legal obligation: We may process some of your data in the context of providing services and products under a legal obligation, if any. In this case, the basis of processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- We also use your personal data to monitor traffic and for technical or statistical purposes to maintain or optimize the platform. We rely on this data processing activity for our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of our site and its improvement.
We use Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, cookies to analyze the information collected from site visitors. This information allows Medical Device Store to better understand the users of the site and how it uses it. No personal identification information is included in this type of reporting. The data categories processed in this context are the time and date of access to the Internet site and the IP address from which our website was accessed.
The length of time for which we process your data?
Medical Device Store will process your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals.
If you are a customer, we will process your data throughout the contractual relationship and subsequently under the legal obligations of Medical Device Store (for example, in the case of financial accounting documents for which the statutory retention period is 10 years from the end of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
When and how do we disclose personal data?
For the purposes of processing, Medical Device Store may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support Medical Device Store in doing business (for example, courier companies, IT service providers, health care service providers, accounting) or to central / local public authorities in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
- for the transmission of marketing communications, under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
- to execute the contract with you and / or to fulfill your tax or legal obligations (accountancy firm for making payments, etc.).
When and where do we transfer personal data?
Personal data provided to the Medical Device Store may be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
What rights do you have?
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, hence the right to receive details of processing activities performed by Medical Device Store, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, hence the right to obtain confirmation from Medical Device Store regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, hence the right to obtain inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data, without undue delay by the Medical Device Store;
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (‘the right to be forgotten’) if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- where personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed, please email: email@example.com